Data Protection Statement
I hold information about you because you booked a veterinary physiotherapy session for your animal.
What personal data are stored
- Phone number
- Email Address
How I will use your data
All the above is stored electronically and password protected and used to communicate with you by telephone and email regarding the treatment of your animal. We may also send you marketing materials about our services, if we feel there are legitimate reasons of interest. The legal basis for processing of your personal data, under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is that this processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Sarah Harris as controller of the data collected. Your personal data will only be shared with other paraprofessionals such as your vet, farrier and insurance company as part of ongoing treatment to ensure the best outcomes for your animal.
- Your data will be stored for the purposes described above for a maximum of 10 years
- You have the right to access the personal data I hold about you and to verify the lawfulness of its prossessing
- You have the right to have any errors in the data I hold about you rectified
- Under certain circumstances you may have the right to have the data I hold about you erased or else place restrictions on how I process your data
- You have the right to object to how I am processing your data
- You have the right to complain to your Statutory Authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK) about my handling of your personal data
- Contact me if you have any questions or requests with regard to the personal data I hold about you
Failure to provide me with the data requested may result in me being unable to provide you with the services offered.
For more information about the General Data Protection Regulation and your rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk